Friday, February 10, 2006

The Lorry driver

The incident I am going to narrate happened a few years back at my friend's house...

A lorry stopped in front of my friend's house. His house is located halfway down the street. The lorry driver came down and asked my friend the way to a particular street. My friend had absolutely no clue about where the street was, but he didn't want to disappoint the driver, so he just said....go straight, take a right, you'll come to the main road...take a right from there, you'll enter a street and then take another right...

The lorry driver thanked my friend and got onto the lorry...

I was wondering what my friend had just said...four right turns would lead the lorry driver to the same place where he stopped for asking directions!!!!!

We decided to run somewhere and hide....we watched as the hapless lorry driver take 4 right turns and landed in the same place....D'uh!! what a dumb driver.....

he got down from the lorry, gave a glaring look at my friend's house....what else could he do????? I guess if he had got hold of my fried, he would have got the soundest thrashing ever!!!!

But, alas, he just left the place...

No comments: