Friday, January 13, 2006

My first and last crush!!

Are my posts getting too predictable?? well, here's something interesting.

Well...
Here I go again...I was reading an article one of my pals had sent about 'crushes' in a software engineer's life...

Then i thought why not share my only crush with you all..

I was in my seventh standard and we had a new French teacher and her name was Anitha. Guess what, she took science too. During the first few days of class she used to ask who is among the highest scorers, I was a low-profile guy then.

Well, then came the Quarterly and Half Yearly exams and I wanted to impress her and that I did.I scored the highest marks on both occasions and i really became her "pet" in class. Most of the times, I used to get "special attention"...my assignments would then be the benchmark for everyone.....those were the days!!!

She really was beautiful alas, but she was already married....Hmmph....
Well, i havent seen her in 5 years...friends told me that she had gone to australia...and came back recently....yippy...
Now i am in office...thinking abt those "Wonder Years"....nothing can absolutely beat school life and college life...no Deadlines, no coding...that was life...

Well, was it worth mentioning as a crush??
Plz do post ur comments...

Bye for today,
SS ShilpaKumar

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about any crush in your company ?

Anonymous said...

I can understand about you and Anitha da. Just that you've tried to narrate her as a french teacher. I know who the real Anitha is!

Anonymous said...

Don't end your crush with just a single female da.....keep having crushes....even after you marry..ha ha!!

Anonymous said...

Hey even today you talked about your MAMA ponnu, that she resembled Anitha! Now it's clear ra ;)