Wednesday, January 11, 2006

er..My second post

Getting a URL for the blog @ BlogSpot is as difficult as asking Sidhu to stop talking!!
Well, how about these for BlogSpot addresses??

monstersinc.blogspot.com
harypotter.blogspot.com
milkyway.blogspot.com

how do i know these addresses? I was so desperate to get a URL that i tried all the possibilities that came to my mind.

Now, why did i choose rapidex.blogspot.com?
I was thinking about the movie 'Minnale' where Vivek would be teasing one of his friends for talking in English.

Why 'Silver Spoon ShilpaKumar' for a title? Never did a nick sound so crazy to me....
earlier on i was posting my blog at http://360.yahoo.com/coolguy12234

I now solemnly take an oath to update my blog almost everyday!!!!

Cheers
SS ShilpaKumar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey triple S,
congrats on getting a new URL..hope to see nice funny and interesting blogs from u