Sunday, July 02, 2006

One week to go

Cognizant - Celebrating Work
Last friday was my last day in my project at work. I was released from my project and with that, my seat and all my possessions at office have been allotted to someone else.
This Friday, 7th July will be my last day at work. After 3 weeks of relaxing at home, I 'll be moving to IIIT-Bangalore to pursue my M.Tech degree.

My teammates have been arguing over who's going to take up my seat at work. Amit, would love to take up that seat to sit next to the prettiest girl in the wing...Rajeena and Rekha, my other team mates want to take up that seat because people sitting there(me inclusive) haven't stayed for long in the company (except one person who left for onsite).

Over the last two years at work, i've made lots of friends...far more than what i have made at college....and the good part is that I have shared a good rapport with all the managers in our wing. This whole week will be spent in telling goodbye's and bidding farewells to a nice gang of friends....

Thanks, Cognizant for 2 years of fun and work....I truly "Celebrated Work"

No comments: