Thursday, December 28, 2006

Kellogg....here I ..er, my brother comes..

The first time I’d heard about Kellogg was in college when my friend told me about ivy -league universities. Like everyone, I thought it was the corn-flakes company….

They even came to our college for some tie – up and my friend went all around college shouting “Executives from the corn-flakes company have come to our college for management talk..........muwahahaha”.

Three years on, I’m at home sleeping, enjoying and whiling away my 1 month vacation from IIITB. My brother suddenly calls and tells me he‘s got admission to Kellogg for the MMM program. It normally takes some time for me to come to my senses after I wake up, but on that morning, it felt really great to hear the news......He‘s waiting for the next big occasion in life, his marriage is on Jan 28....Here’s wishing all the best on behalf of me and all my friends for his MMM program and his life after marriage!!!!!!

2 comments:

c2c said...

Thanks buddy! It certainly is a dream come true. And you could just say MBA. The MMM dual degree needs just 3 additional courses or so, sort of like a bonus.

Seems like yesterday when I was poring over the Businessweek's BSchool book on my India trip to decide on where I want to apply and with serious doubts about my ability. Things have moved pretty fast since then, haven't they? This year has been quite eventful :)

BTW, Kellogg gets its name from John L. Kellogg, the former president of the Kellogg company who made a huge donation to the school. So there is indeed a cornflakes connection. For more info, visit their wikipedia page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kellogg_School_of_Management

Amit Gupta said...

hey chandru...
convey my wishes to your bro on getting into Kellogg...and dont forget to call me on your bro's marriage...